FullStack Developer (Junior)
.Net/.Net CoreFullStack Developer (Junior)
We use innovative technologies to create solutions that allow insurers, as well as TPA`s, to generate and manage both individual and group health insurance business, with great success.
Our white label and cloud-based health insurance platform allows insurance companies to manage the complexities of the health insurance business, launch fast-time new and innovative products to market, improved customer experience and operational efficiency through automation.
- Develop software using agile techniques
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Contribute to the whole development cycle, analysis, implementation, testing and operation
- Support is part of the development team`s responsibility
The skills looking for:
- 2 or more years of Experience in C# and ASP.NET MVC;
- MS SQL Server;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools and processes (we use Azure);
- Unit and Integration Testing;
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn asking questions; when needed;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team, with conditions for professional development and evolution according to performance
- Participation in national and international projects
- Conditions according to demonstrated experience;
The personal data collected will be used exclusively for the purpose of recruiting and selecting human resources to collaborate with the organization.